I Tried Following a LaurDIY Tutorial


I Tried Following a LaurDIY Tutorial | No Sew Baby Chick Pillow

I tried this new trend a few weeks ago which is following someone else's tutorial. I tried following a LaurDIY tutorial and I tried follow her tutorial for her DIY baby chick pillow. When I followed her I did find easy to follow is some parts and in other parts but it came out looking really cute. Watch the video to see how I made it.

I wanted to this cute DIY pillow idea for a long because it's looks super cute and it would work perfect for spring. This is more like a stuffed animal than a pillow but it works as a pillow.

Click here to see LaurDIY's tutorial for her DIY baby chick pillow.

By the way I forgot to mention this was a trend video in the video and I'm not sure who came up with this video trend so I want to give credit to her/him! :)

Watch the video to see how I made this pillow here!




Here's how my baby chick came out.

I Tried Following a LaurDIY Tutorial | No Sew Baby Chick Pillow

and that's it for this video! In the let me know what you think about the baby chick that I created and who's if you want to see me try another to follow tutorial let me know who tutorial I should follow next.

Yorumlar