3 Ways to Wear Band T-Shirts


Ways to Wear Band T-Shirts | How to Style Band Tees

Hello! Today, I'm going to show you three ways to wear band t-shirts. I'll show you how to style band tees in three cute ways.

This is a awesome band t-shirts lookbook and styling band merch is really fun and easy to do. Hopefully you like this blog post on how to style band t-shirts. Let me know what you think in the comments about this band tees lookbook.

Styling band tees that are in your closet to look like some of these band tees outfits should be really easy. If you don't have it your closet then find something similar to style your band t-shirts.

If you want to watch the video version of this here it is:



Look #1


Ways to Wear Band T-Shirts | How to Style Band Tees Black Veil Brides T-shirt

I styled this Black Veil Brides t-shirt, that I got at a concert, with a black skirt, black leggings, a Farewell, My Love necklace, and black shoes. I tucked the Black Veil Brides shirt into the skirt and I used the Farewell, My Love necklace as a bracelet.

The black skirt is from Dresslink and the black shoes are from Forever 21. You could by the skirt from Forever 21.

Look #2


Ways to Wear Band T-Shirts | How to Style Band Tees Farewell, My Love t-shirt

I styled this next outfit with a Farewell, My Love t-shirt, and a plaid shirt or you could wear a leather jacket which you can get both at Forever 21. There's also a necklace from Forever 21, black jeans Hot Topic and black Mossimo shoes from Target.

Look #3


Ways to Wear Band T-Shirts | How to Style Band Tees Black Veil Brides T-shirt

Is styled the last outfit with another Black Veil Brides t-shirt, red jeans and a bracelet that are from Hot Topic. I also styled this band tee with black Mossimo shoes from Target.

Which outfit is your favorite?

Yorumlar